The South Holland Education Commission is now accepting nominations for the new Teacher Appreciation Red Tulip Award.
Nominee(s) must be a certified teacher in South Holland, IL who has demonstrated outstanding service by going beyond their daily duties to effectively change student lives.
Nominations must be submitted by the Principal or School Administrator from a school in the Village of South Holland. A maximum of three (3) nominations may be submitted per school.
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5:00 p.m. MARCH 2, 2018. Complete the 2018 Teacher Appreciation Red Tulip Award, print and mail to: Education Commission, c/o Village of South Holland, 16226 Wausau Avenue, South Holland, IL 60473, or complete the form below and submit online.
Nominations received after the due date will not be considered.
Nomination Criteria. Nominee(s) must:
- Demonstrate a high commitment toward student achievement;
- Extend him/herself beyond the classroom;
- Exhibit enthusiasm about teaching and caring for students;
- Model appropriate behavior for students; and
- Exemplify professionalism.