To retrieve an Accident Report online, follow these steps:
- Go to www.docview.us.com and click on the 'Purchase a Report Now' tab.
- You will be prompted to click on the State that the accident occurred in.
- Click the jurisdiction (South Holland Police Department) of which the accident report was taken.
- You will then be directed to a page asking for the report number (example: S08-24938) and the date which the accident
occurred (example: 12/15/2008).
- Click 'Search'.
- The next screen will show you the last names of the person(s) involved and the location.
- If this is correct you can click 'Buy' to purchase the report for $13 and you will be able to print the report at that time.