Why South Holland?
- Integrated administrative and political support
- Expedient processes and insure speed to revenue
- Over 900 businesses with approximately 20,000 employees
- Large student draws such as South Suburban College with over 17,000 students and Thornwood High School with over 2,000 students
- Located at the intersection of I-94 and I-80 with very high traffic counts - over 100,000 daily
- Easy access to I-294, I-57 and IL-394
- Easily accessible to/from South Suburbs, Chicago (3 miles) and Northwest Indiana (2 miles)
- IL Route 6 is home to our commercial business district, with outstanding visibility and high traffic counts - over 35,000 cars daily
- Our motto: "Faith, Family, Future"
- Community of churches provides a healthy environment for people to live, work and shop
- Legal statutes that insure stability and the sustaining of values that define our community
- Over 22,000 residents with average ages, incomes and educational attainment all ABOVE state averages