EMT Student Rider
The South Holland Fire Department will provide “ride time” on our ALS ambulance for both EMT and Paramedic students that are members of a fire department. We will also provide “ride time” for Nurses.
You will need to complete these following requirements before scheduling your ride time:
- Complete a South Holland Fire Department Ride Along Packet.
- Return a signed Background Authorization Form.
- Obtain a letter from your program sponsor indicating that you can participate in the program.
- You must sign the Release of Liability.
- You must sign that you have read and understand the Ride-Along Rules and Regulations.
Thank you for your interest in this program at the South Holland Fire Department. If you have any questions, you can contact Dave De Graff-EMS Coordinator at 708-331-3123.